Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Weekend in New York

 On a whim two good friends and I decided to visit New York City for a day trip. 
So I stopped by a farmers market to grab an apple before traipsing through Central Park.  
 In Boston I haven't really gotten to see too many trees changing color but I was definitely blown away by array in the park.
 Some of the buildings are so beautiful if only you look up. 
 A boozy brunch at Calle Ocho was a total blast. We spent three hours gabbing, dining, and drinking endless sangrias. 
 And boy did we laugh. 
 Glamorous ladies walking the streets of the city.
 Total babes. 
 Ann Marie (left) was our gracious host and Dory (right) was her bestie who convinced us (not that it took much) that we all needed a little weekend get away.
We found a bakery where everything was gluten free so Eva (walking out the door in the background) needed to check it out since she can't have gluten. I don't think she could get over the shock that she could pick any item in the store out and eat it! Totally worth the stop!
And of course had to snap a few friend shots while I could. (I played paparazzi all day). 

No comments:

Post a Comment